1. God is subtle but not malicious. -Albert Einstein
2. A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. By this all men will know that you are My disciples; if you have love for one another. – John 13:35
1. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King. Jr.
2. All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. – Winston Churchill
3. Who was I that I could stand in God’s way? - Acts 11:17
1. Instead of death and sorrow, let us bring peace and joy to the world.
- Mother Teresa
2. Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
3. In your thinking be mature. – 1 Corinthians 14:20