Words of Wisdom (May 28, 2021)
1. You can’t change the past but you can shape the future.
2. Happiness and health generally go together.
3. So faith comes from hearing, and hearing from the word of Christ.
Words of Wisdom (May 26, 2021)
1. Calm, serene happiness rarely laughs or cries.
2. A piece of advice from a younger boy, or a line in a book may help
you to be a good and wise man.
3. Serve the Lord with all your heart. – 1 Samuel 12:20
Words of Wisdom (May 24, 2021)
1. My religion tells me who I am, where I came from, what is expected of me. I would not be the same person without it. – Martha Adams
2. Self-discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something and you don’t talk back. -W. K. Hope
3. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. – 1 Corinthians 15:43
Words of Wisdom (May 19, 2021)
1. The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention. – Richard Moss, M.D.
2. The man who forgot himself in service to others would find the joy of living. – Dale Carnegie
3. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
Words of Wisdom (May 17, 2021)
1. The next time your core beliefs are challenged – try being curious instead of furious. – Randy Gage
2. Burdens become light when cheerfully borne. – Ovid
3. I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. – John 16:32
Words of Wisdom (May 14, 2021)
1. Freedom lies in being bold.
2. Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected. – George Washington
3. Pleasant words are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24